Kaymanta global s.l., the head of the website, hereinafter referred to as the head, provides this document to users to fulfill their obligations under Law No. 34 / 2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce, And inform all website users of the terms and conditions of use.
Anyone who visits this website will play the role of the user and promise to strictly abide by the provisions of this website and any other inapplicable legal provisions.
Kaymanta global s.l. reserves the right to change any information that may appear on the website without notice or obligation to inform users, as long as it is published on the kaymanta global s.l. website.
1。 Identifying data
Social Name: kaymanta Global Limited
Trade name: kaymanta
Address: 28001 Hermosilla 44th street, Madrid
Through this website, we provide users with access to our service information.
3。 Privacy and data processing
4。 Industry and intellectual property
User acknowledges and agrees that all content displayed on the website, in particular design, text, image, logo, icon, button, software, trade name, trademark or any other sign that may be used for industrial and / or commercial purposes, is subject to intellectual property rights and all trademarks, Business name or unique logo, all industrial and intellectual property rights, insert pages on content and / or any other elements, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties who have the right to use them in the economy and trade. Accordingly, user agrees not to copy, reproduce, distribute, provide or in any other way publicly disseminate, transform or modify such content, and to hold Company harmless from any claim for breach of such obligations. In no event, except as otherwise expressly provided, access to the website does not imply a waiver, transmission, license or transfer of all or part of these rights. The general conditions for the use of this website do not grant users any other right of use,Human Resources Department, change, develop, reproduce, distribute or publicly disseminate this website and / or its contents, except as expressly provided in this agreement. Any other use or use of any rights shall be specifically authorized for this purpose by the company or a third party of the relevant rights in advance.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space as a whole, as multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation in the field of intellectual property. The company is the holder of the elements that integrate the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in any part or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any system of retrieval of information, in any form or in any medium, unless the prior authorization, in writing, of the said Entity is counted.
It is also prohibited to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any actions that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of how many means or legal actions correspond in defense of its legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEB SPACE USER
The User agrees to:
- To make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) the generally accepted moral and good customs and (iv) the public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are necessary to access the Web Space.
- To provide truthful information when filling in with your personal data the forms contained in the Web Space and to keep them updated at all times in a way that responds, in each moment, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate manifestations that he or she makes and for the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the above paragraph, the User shall also refrain from:
- To make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or of the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Web Space, without meeting the required conditions for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- To introduce or disseminate to the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are liable to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate company data, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, permit public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is counted or is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or tamper with intellectual property or industrial property descriptions and other information identifying the rights of companies or third parties embedded in the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may insert the content.
- The content obtained and attempted to be obtained, other than the means or procedures used, as the case may be, has been provided to them, or has been clearly indicated on the website, or generally, Those that are frequently used on the Internet, as they do not pose a risk of damage to or inability to use the site and / or content.
- In particular, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or provide information, data, content, information, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photos, recordings, software and general information to third parties, which are indicative only and not exhaustive, Any kind of material: · violates, impairs or impairs in any way the fundamental rights and civil liberties recognized in the constitution, international treaties and other existing legislation. · induces, incites or promotes criminal, defamatory or libel proceedings, To induce, incite or promote discriminatory acts, attitudes or ideas based on gender, race, religion, belief, age or status. · to include, offer or allow access to products, Elements, information and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or generally contrary to law, morality and recognized good habits or public order. Inducing or possibly inducing an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. It is protected by intellectual property rights or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or a third party, but used without authorization, Personal and family privacy or personal image. · constitutes any form of advertising. · includes any type of virus or program that interferes with the normal operation of the website.
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct visualization, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. It is not responsible for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information provided.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be resolved immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to the present General Conditions of Use. We are not liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Space.
It shall only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, any content which may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages which may arise, inter alia, from:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockades or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause outside the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions by the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Improper or improper abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a browser malfunction or by the use of non-updated versions of the browser. The website administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the free disposition services and use by the Users of the Web Space. It is also exonerated from any liability for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of damages for the illegal or improper use of these services, you may be the User claimed for the damages caused.
You will keep the company harmless from any damages arising from claims, actions or third party claims as a result of your access to or use of the Web Space. You are also required to indemnify against any damages arising from the use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part which imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User is obliged not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as none of its contents, except express and written authorization of the person responsible of the file.
The Web Space may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company does not take responsibility for the content of such web spaces, nor does it place itself in a position of guarantor or/or of the offering of the services and/or information that can be offered to third parties through the links of third parties.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Web spaces that include links to our Web Space (i) will not be able to distort their relationship or to affirm that such a link has been authorized, nor to include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our society; (ii) they may not include content that may be considered to be of bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) they will not be able to link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link with the Web Space address, without allowing the Web Space to perform the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its Web or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must immediately proceed to its disposal.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use the "cookie" technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize it as a frequent User and to customize the use that it makes of the Web Space by preselecting its language, or more desired or specific contents.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a Web server, to register the User's navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows its reception. If you wish you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to facilitate contents and offer the preferences of navigation or advertising that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure the visits and parameters of the traffic, to control the progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are purely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, for example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in so far as such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in any case for the impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, lines of telecommunications, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all the alleged force majeure or of fortuitous case.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any dispute the parties shall be subject to the Courts and Courts of the head office of the Head of the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is rendered unenforceable or void under the applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or nullity shall not render the present General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, the undertaking shall make the modification or replacement of that stipulation on the other hand, which is valid and enforceable and which, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.