First of all, we want to thank you for trusting us to be a part of your home. If you just purchased your Kaymanta rug, or you’re thinking about it, know that taking care of it is not a difficult task. Just keep reading and follow our directions to keep your Kaymanta Conscientia rug looking just like the first day.
As you may know, we’ve recently launched a new collection called “Conscientia” in which we started working with a new recycled material.
Recycled PET is a synthetic material obtained from plastic bottles extracted from polluted rivers and lakes. It is an excellent environmentally friendly alternative. It is a material that resists water, sunlight and dirt in an extraordinary way, making it an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Rotate the carpet every 3 months to prevent uneven wear and discoloration.
- Vacuum regularly with a low power vacuum cleaner using suction only, no bristles, as these could damage the carpet.
- Dry up liquid spills immediately. If necessary, wipe with a damp (not wet) cloth and a small amount of neutral soap.
- Avoid pulling loose threads. If necessary, trim them so that they are at the height of the pile.
- If the rug is located outdoors during rainy weather, make sure it has dried properly between uses as the fibers may deteriorate.
- To preserve the life of the carpet, we recommend using a carpet pad.
- Avoid pulling the rug while heavy objects are on top of it.
If you haven’t decided on your first Kaymanta rug, take a look at our website and check our different collections and designs. All of our rugs are 100% handmade and custom-made; but we also have a selection of ready-made rugs available for immediate purchase and shipping.